Who You Are
You are passionate about the impact of design on people’s lives and thrive on developing architectural solutions to complex problems. You are collaborative by nature and enjoy both teaching and learning from others, understanding that the best design comes from exploration and the exchange of ideas. You are a proactive and creative problem-solver with strong analytical skills, as well as a good communicator who builds strong relationships with colleagues, clients, consultants, contractors, and vendors. And finally, you are committed to the advancement of technology, building performance, and sustainability strategies in design and construction.
Your Experience and Skillset
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Interior Design.
- 5-7 years of working in an architectural or interior design firm on large commercial office, mixed-use, civic, academic, cultural, or other complex projects.
- Capable of leading smaller projects independently as well as collaborating on larger-scale projects as part of a team. Ability to balance demands on multiple projects at various stages of development.
- Ability to develop and present initial design concepts. Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to develop designs with understanding of building systems, sustainability requirements, accessibility and code compliance for solutions that are unique and engaging while tailored to the client’s vision and project requirements.
- Experience in all phases of Architectural services from Schematic Design through Construction Administration is preferred.
- Experience in LEED documentation and certification, space programming, space planning, workplace strategy, entitlements, planning approvals, and other relevant facets of commercial architecture and planning are desirable.
- Design and documentation using Revit is required. Rhino, Autocad, Grasshopper, Enscape, Lumion and Dynamo experience is desired.
- License or pursuit of license is desired.
- LEED, WELL, or other related accreditation or pursuit of accreditation is desired.
Show Us What You Can Do!
Share your portfolio demonstrating intelligent, innovative design conceptualization, strong visualization and presentation graphics, as well as thorough and coordinated construction documentation. Submit your work, resume, and letter of interest through the link below.