Business Development Specialist
We are seeking a dynamic Business Development Specialist to support our San Francisco and Los Angeles studios. Qualified candidates should have 3+ years of AEC marketing and/or business development experience. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating firm involvement in industry organizations, conferences, and events, as well as engaging technical staff to get involved.
- Tracking industry trends and communicating key findings to firm leadership and technical staff.
- Conducting market research and gathering information on potential clients, competitors and projects.
- Building a network of potential teaming partners.
- Assisting in the implementation of business development initiatives.
- Preparing presentations and general qualifications materials for prospective clients and teaming partners.
- Collaborating across STUDIOS’ offices on national or international pursuits.
- Data capture and management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Pro-active, self-disciplined, and ambitious.
- Able to work in highly collaborative environments. A team player.
- Outgoing personality with strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign.
- Deltek Vision experience a plus.
STUDIOS offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. Please email letter of interest and resume to Lisa Thomson at firstname.lastname@example.org.