STUDIOS Architecture is in search of a Help Desk professional for our DC office.
The Help Desk professional will provide daily help desk support and maintenance by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware/software solutions, and supporting the DC staff. Responsibilities also include administration and internal support of the Company’s computers, printers, servers and related equipment, end user support, performing computer maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
A minimum of 3 years experience as a Help Desk professional is required.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Ability to focus on resolving problems in high stress situations
- Ability to collaborate with many different stakeholders
- Strong verbal, technical writing, and research skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Help Desk Ticketing systems
- Mobile device support
- Video conferencing
Technical Experience working with:
- Windows Server 2012 – 2016
- Virtualization; AD; Group Policy
- Windows clients
- File and Print Services
- System imaging and software deployment (automated and manual)
- Remote access technologies (VPN, RDP, etc.)
- VoIP phone system
- Autodesk Software
- Adobe CC Suite
- G Suite for Business
- MS Office
- Remote Administration Software
- Endpoint security software
STUDIOS Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click here to apply via Greenhouse.