Born in Seoul in South Korea, Tae-Jun is a highly experienced architect, structural and civil engineer. Since joining STUDIOS in 2005, he has become a design leader on diverse and complex architectural ranging from office buildings to large mixed-used masterplan projects.
Tae-Jun Ahn, DPLG
Associate Principal - Paris
Education & Accreditation
- University of Perpignan Via Domitia, France Master's degree urban planning
- La Sorbonne Paris University / ENSAV, Paris and Versailles, France Master's degree "Historic Gardens, Heritage and Landscaping"
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Architecture (ENSAV), Versailles, France Architect DPLG
- National Academy of Engineering, Seoul, South Korea Engineer
- National Military Academy, Seoul, South Korea Masters Degree in Military Science
- Dongguk University, Seoul, South Korea Architecture and Engineering Diploma