STUDIOS and Federal Realty Investment Trust have partnered to create a fresh new thirteen-acre commercial campus across Winchester Boulevard from San Jose’s popular Santana Row mixed-use development and due north of the national, state, and local landmark Sarah L. Winchester Mystery House. The project will provide much-needed job-generating, modern workspace within the City of San Jose, as well as ground floor retail potential and landscaped courtyards that invite socialization and relaxation. The project features tall floor-to-ceiling heights and large floor plates for ultimate flexibility and designed multiple expansive rooftop terraces and gardens to forge strong indoor/outdoor connections and celebrate the great South Bay weather and surrounding views.
Phase One completion est. 2022 | San Jose, CA
- Mid-block paseo at Winchester Boulevard. Render: Shimahara Illustration
- One Santana West from Winchester Boulevard at Olin Avenue. Render: Shimahara Illustration
- Landscaped courtyard at Santana West Avenue. Render: Shimahara Illustration
- Aerial view from Winchester Boulevard at Olsen Drive. Render: Shimahara Illustration
- Aerial view from Santana West Avenue at Olsen Drive. Render: Shimahara Illustration
- Context view. Render: Shimahara Illustration